Re: [buildd] blender FTBFS with ICE on arrakis

On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 09:42:14AM +0200, Florian Ernst wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> | Automatic build of blender_2.42-1 on arrakis by sbuild/m68k 85
> | Build started at 20060718-0142
> | [...]
> | intern/iksolver/intern/IK_QSegment.cpp: In member function 'virtual bool IK_QSwingSegment::UpdateAngle(const IK_QJacobian&, MT_Vector3&, bool*)':
> | intern/iksolver/intern/IK_QSegment.cpp:709: internal compiler error: in reload, at reload1.c:1077
> | Please submit a full bug report,
> | with preprocessed source if appropriate.
> | See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
> | For Debian GNU/Linux specific bug reporting instructions,
> | see <URL:file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.1/README.Bugs>.
> | Preprocessed source stored into /tmp/ccIAKYhI.out file, please attach this to your bugreport.
> as taken from
> <http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=blender&ver=2.42-1&arch=m68k&stamp=1153186182&file=log&as=raw>.
>
> Please take the preprocessed source stored on arrakis and report this
> bug or forward it to me so I can file a complete bugreport.

A regular build does not store the preprocessed source on-disk.
Moreover, I don't keep failed build directories for a long time.

I'll restart the build on another host, and make the preprocessed source
available when it reaches the ICE (or upload the built package if the
ICE cannot be reproduced)

--
Fun will now commence