[buildd] blender FTBFS with ICE on arrakis

Hello there,

| Automatic build of blender_2.42-1 on arrakis by sbuild/m68k 85
| Build started at 20060718-0142
| [...]
| intern/iksolver/intern/IK_QSegment.cpp: In member function 'virtual bool IK_QSwingSegment::UpdateAngle(const IK_QJacobian&, MT_Vector3&, bool*)':
| intern/iksolver/intern/IK_QSegment.cpp:709: internal compiler error: in reload, at reload1.c:1077
| Please submit a full bug report,
| with preprocessed source if appropriate.
| See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
| For Debian GNU/Linux specific bug reporting instructions,
| see <URL:file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.1/README.Bugs>.
| Preprocessed source stored into /tmp/ccIAKYhI.out file, please attach this to your bugreport.
as taken from
<http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=blender&ver=2.42-1&arch=m68k&stamp=1153186182&file=log&as=raw>.

Please take the preprocessed source stored on arrakis and report this
bug or forward it to me so I can file a complete bugreport.

Thanks in advance,
cheers,
Flo