APUS still supported?

Hello,

I don't know if this is the correct mailing list for this type of question, so please don't flame me :-):

As I've read there's a need for testers for the current 2.6.15 kernel.
I have an Amiga 4000 with CyberStorm PPC (68060 companion CPU) and a PIV here in operation. Currently I'm running Linux APUS (i.e. a PowerPC version) so I can't really provide much help since all software besides the kernel is compiled for the PowerPC.
The question is this: Does anybody know if the APUS kernel is still maintained or did it die with 2.4.27? Because if there is no APUS support in the future I would just re-install an 68k-system and could go into kernel testing, too... (even if I'll miss the speed of the PowerPC, it doesn't make much sense to set on a system that is no longer supported, does it?)
Is there generally a testing demand for this type of configuration or would I just be a high number on a list of testers with the same hardware?

Greetings & thanks in advance,

Adan