micronic pc-at keyboard adapter for amiga problem in linux

Hi all!
I've just tested micronik pc keyboard adapter recently... Looks, like I cannot use Ctrl-C combination (even both left and right ctrl key =)).
During install I configured standart default keyboard layout ...
Any ideas, how to fix it ? May be I just can switch to another keymap ?
How I can do it ?
Important notice ! Looks, that left ctrl key doesn't work at all in AmigaOS, too. But right ctrl works in memacs (if i'm not mistaken)
Any help will be highly appreciated.
--
Best Regards
Nikolay O. Zabrodotskiy