Re: micronic pc-at keyboard adapter for amiga problem in linux

On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 06:18:30PM +0300, nzabrod wrote:
> I've just tested micronik pc keyboard adapter recently... Looks, like I cannot use Ctrl-C combination (even both left and right ctrl key =)).
> During install I configured standart default keyboard layout ...
> Any ideas, how to fix it ?

You can use showkey to find out what keycodes are produced by the
ctrl-keys. Then use loadkeys to change the keymap accordingly.

If you want to try predefined keymaps look into /usr/share/keymaps.

Greetings,

Rolf

--
gpg public key: http://www-2.physik.uni-augsburg.de/~andersro/gpg-key.txt