Re: Installieren von Linux auf Amiga

On Sat, Jul 23, 2005 at 10:17:30PM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> You should have received a StartInstall file (plus .info file) with your
> installation media, or how did you do your first installation? Maybe those
> files are only on the CD image, I can not find anything in the official
> location, ie:
>
> ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/dists/sarge/main/installer-m68k/current/images/

FWIW, that's been fixed for etch.

> If you don't have one, google is your friend:
>
> http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/bootloaders/amiga/StartInstall
> http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/bootloaders/amiga/StartInstall.info

These are indeed the source for what went on the cd for sarge.

> press a function key. And finally, amigalilo has just made it into
> debian/unstable it seems. If you can get that to work, you can use the
> flexibility of lilo to pick a kernel. The last time I tried amigalilo, it
> did not work with my 060.

I think I missed amigalilo going into the archive, what source package
is that? Last I check the latest source was quite different than the
m68kboot cvs, so I wasn't building it in m68kboot. If ya'll would find
it useful, I'll make sure it's on my todo.

<stephen@marenka.net>