Re: Release Notes - What kernel versions are supported?

On Tuesday 24 May 2005 20:18, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 06:27:54PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> > [1]
> > http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.m68k/ch06s03.html#di-partition
>
> As a side note, this link doesn't reference partitioner/partconf, which
> is quite different from partman and m68k/atari isn't the only user of.

There are xml files in svn for both partconf and partitioner, but both are
empty waiting for a motivated person to write some kind things about both
components :-)

If they are written, I guess inclusion should be conditional on the arches
that use them (and maybe then the section on partman should become
conditional so it's not printed for archs that don't use it, if any).

Cheers,
Frans