Re: torcs m68k FTBFS - machine access

On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 12:41:06PM +0100, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:

> I could as well and would prefer to use crest as well, but OTOH we've given
> away accounts on other m68k buildds in the past as well. Is there a reason
> to not give away accounts for non-DD developers now?
> Arrakis, Spice and Vivaldi all have LDAP & dchroot installed and are no
> security buildds. Sudo access is limited to porters.
> Is there any DMUP for those kind of boxes or should we write one?

I should think the DMUP <http://www.debian.org/devel/dmup> is
more-or-less sufficient. You can't throw out someone who isn't in the
project.

Since these aren't security buildds and these folks wouldn't have sudo,
I don't have an objection. We should probably double-check the buildd
directory privs too.

<stephen@marenka.net>