Re: torcs m68k FTBFS - machine access

On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 08:46:55AM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 26, 2005 at 09:38:33PM -0600, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> > On Mon, Dec 26, 2005 at 09:11:23PM -0500, Rudy Godoy wrote:
> > > So, I'm writing to you since I'd like to have access to a m68k machine
> > > or help from one who does in order to properly fix this issue.
> > Just to be clear: are you a dd? If so, you already have access to crest.
> > <http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi?host=crest>
> > If not, I can't give you access, but I can test stuff for you.
> I could -- but if you're a dd, I'd prefer you use crest, too

I could as well and would prefer to use crest as well, but OTOH we've given
away accounts on other m68k buildds in the past as well. Is there a reason
to not give away accounts for non-DD developers now?
Arrakis, Spice and Vivaldi all have LDAP & dchroot installed and are no
security buildds. Sudo access is limited to porters.
Is there any DMUP for those kind of boxes or should we write one?

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc