Re: scm on m68k

> > Uh? Since when is crest.debian.org not DD accessible anymore? And kullervo
> > is accessible by request. Or did you mixed something up with arm (s.
> > subject)?
>
> Sorry, I did mean m68k (the subject was wrong).  crest was taking a
> long time to respond and I assumed it was timing out, but it was
> actually fine.

It even does that to me sometimes (and I sit next door, literally).
Something with heavy disk activity, from what I can tell.

> However, I need to be able to install missing build deps for scm.

Hardly. You need to _ask_ for installation of said build deps. Like on any
other developer access machine.

There seems to be a problem with other packages in the unstable user
chroot, please wait until I could fix that.

> Also, running "apt-get source scm" on crest reports "Unable to find a
> source package for scm."

(base)schmitz@crest:~$ dchroot unstable
Executing shell in chroot: /org/chroots/user/sid
(unstable)schmitz@crest:~$ apt-get source scm
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Need to get 841kB of source archives.
Get:1 http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/main scm 5d9-4.1 (dsc) [603B]
Get:2 http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/main scm 5d9-4.1 (tar) [795kB]
Get:3 http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/main scm 5d9-4.1 (diff) [45.4kB]
Fetched 841kB in 3s (229kB/s)

Works for me. Please note the 'dchroot unstable' above. I need to visually
enhance the login message, then.