Re: scm on m68k

Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2005.bluespice.org> writes:

> On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 11:41:12AM -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
>
>> However, there is no developer-accessible m68k machine.
>
> Uh? Since when is crest.debian.org not DD accessible anymore? And kullervo
> is accessible by request. Or did you mixed something up with arm (s.
> subject)?

Sorry, I did mean m68k (the subject was wrong).  crest was taking a
long time to respond and I assumed it was timing out, but it was
actually fine.

However, I need to be able to install missing build deps for scm.

Also, running "apt-get source scm" on crest reports "Unable to find a
source package for scm."

Thomas