From: "K.G." <k_guillaume@libertysurf.fr>
To: wouter@debian.org, smarenka@debian.org
Subject: Atari support for Parted

Hi,

I'm a Parted developper and I've written preliminary support for
Atari partitions.

This is available at
 svn://svn.debian.org/svn/parted/upstream/people/xilun/trunk+atari/

It still needs a little more work before inclusion in trunk
(checksum calculation for bootable root sectors and bad block list
support).

I thought you could be interested.

Cheers,
Guillaume Knispel