Re: Etch Release Recertification

On Mon, Oct 10, 2005 at 06:12:23PM -0400, Mark Duckworth wrote:

> Stats are bad.  Debian should be maintained for m68k if for no other
> reason than there is no other distro for m68k that I know of.  I doubt
> however that m68k beats arm since there's probably more than a couple
> debian using ipaq and zaurus users.  Chances are they don't use apt or
> popcon much ;)  Anyway, there's probably a lot of m68k people which
> while they may not actively use m68klinux, they absolutely positively
> want to do anything necessary to ensure the continuance of the port.  I
> fall into that category.  I'm going to start working on parted any day
> now(tm).

that would be really cool. I have recently implemented Atari partitions
in m68k assembler and done some atari-fdisk hacking so I may be able
to help with problems regarding that.
Also I have now a heavily hacked atari-fdisk that might be of some use
for you and it would be great if it could get some testing before
I release it on unsuspecting public.

Richard