quickstep back up

It took way longer than I would've wanted, but I finally got where I
should've been for a loooong while: quickstep is back up and running,
using the SCA disk Christian sent me, and an SCA adapter I got from
someone Andreas Barth knew.

Since we're fairly keeping up right now, though, I decided to configure
quickstep to build packages in experimental, using Andreas' wanna-build
database instead of the unstable one. I've got a queue of 146 packages
ahead of me currently (plus one building), so that's quite a bit.

That being said,

I did not get any disapproving reply to my previous post re moving
(back, for some) to debian-68k. Does that mean we're all subscribed
there now? ;-)

     smog  |   bricks
 AIR  --  mud  -- FIRE
soda water |   tequila