Re: please rebuild lablgtkmathview on m68k

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 05:17:42PM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Mailing the autobuilder email from the build log should be a save way
> to contact an admin for that arch, right? Or do people filter that for

Yes, this seems to be a good idea, but what do you exactly mean with
"autobuilder email"? Actually I'm thinking at the mail of autobuilder
admin which submit bug reports for failed rebuild process. But this
doesn't happen really often and is quite common to have packages which
failed to rebuild but without having bug reports assigned.
Looking at some random build logs I'm unable to see valid email
addresses there ...

> Stefano, consider this as trying to find a way to reduce such mishaps
> in the future and not as personal attack. Your not the first that
> didn't find the right list and certainly won't be the last.

Sure, no offense taken, I've understood this and this was exactly may
point: many times misinformation is not completely imputable to the
misinformed guy :)

Cheers.