Re: please rebuild lablgtkmathview on m68k

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@bononia.it> writes:

> On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 12:44:15PM +0100, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > > More generally I think a pointer should be added somewhere in the
> > > developers reference which states where to ask for rebuild requests
> > > architecture per architecture.

We nearly had that on www.buildd.net, apart from the archs not giving
their information.

Mailing the autobuilder email from the build log should be a save way
to contact an admin for that arch, right? Or do people filter that for
official addresses?

> > I would also appreciate if someone added a section 'google basics' in the
> > developers reference. Honestly, with "Debian m68k autobuild" as google
> > searck keywords I had two hits to the m68k-build archive on the first page
> > of hits. That would make an excellent example for the developers
> > reference.
>
> Ok guys: I've just asked for help on the wrong ML, as already declared
> that was my fault. Still, I don't think I've asked in such an impolite
> manner to deserve the sarcasm I've received as an answer.

Stefano, consider this as trying to find a way to reduce such mishaps
in the future and not as personal attack. Your not the first that
didn't find the right list and certainly won't be the last.

If they realy blame you answeres can still get a lot more sarcastic or
aggressive and I don't think this is directed against you in particular.

MfG
        Goswin