Re: xfree86 4.3 cannot be auto-built

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 10:02:19AM -0500, Josh Metzler wrote:
> Sorry if this has already been communicated to you by someone else.

It has been (by James), and he was too late, too :-)

> It looks like xfree86 4.3 needs to be handbuilt, and that it is fairly
> urgent that this happen.  Until it is built, no packages Build-Depending
> on xlibs-dev can build (including xfree86 itself, which is why it needs
> hand-built).

XFree86 has been in the process of building on spice since yesterday,
17:58.

It's simply not finished yet; building X on m68k takes a considerable
amount of time...

--
Wouter Verhelst
"Stop breathing down my neck." "My breathing is merely a simulation."