Problem with Sarge-NetInstall m68k on my Amiga (won't even start...)

Hi!

I downloaded the latest NetInstall ISO (http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sid_d-i/m68k/pre-rc2/sarge-m68k-netinst.iso) and tried to install debian on my Amiga... But I can't even start the installer, because it doesn't find the size of the ram-disk. This may be related to the fact, that there ist no "root.bin" throughout the whole CD.
I made a Screenshot for you to see the error message:

I hope you can make something outta this!  Thanks for any recommendations!

Best Regards,
Tobias

PS: I cross-chrecked this with UAE, but the problem persists.