Re: status of cernlib on arm and m68k?

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 02:06:51PM -0400, Kevin B. McCarty wrote:
> Could someone please check into the status?  I remember there have been
> some problems in the past with the log files being too big for automatic
> handling, so this may be the case again.

Yes, that's what happened indeed. I've just sent the signed .changes to
buildd, so it'll be in the archives soonishly.

> In future releases I'll try to cut down on the size of cernlib build
> output.

That will help for this problem; however, do note that it might
introduce other problems. Buildd checks whether a build still produces
output; if it does not for too long a time, the build is aborted for
fear of an infinite loop.

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks