Re: m68k und ipv6?

On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 11:24:29AM +0200, Kilian Krause wrote:
> However my own kernel has a few shortcomings still. While booting the
> scsi system seems to encounter a timeout which however is recovered from
> [4]. This is only a matter of my latest wildly trying changes to get
> things working. The first images i had tried worked quite ok in that
> sense (yet either the NIC wouldn't be a module, or other things that
> didn't get the whole thing flying).
> Nevertheless, the much larger problem is a kernel oops that does occur
> with the ADB keyboard or whatever [5] would like to tell me.

I'm inclined to say that this oops is still in the scsi code. However,
it doesn't seem to be where I would expect it. I'll have to dig my 650
out of the pile and try it out.

The function scsi_register_driver is only called in 4 places in the
entire kernel, and not a one of them is in a hardware or architecture
specific place. I suppose the oops could be wrong, but it is just after
some of the scsi messages.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com