Re: Sarge/testing crashes on Mac Quadra 650

> > I can only confirm I'm using the onboard Sonic. I hope someone with
> > knowledge of the ethernet driver can indeed tell us wheter this change
> > should be in debian's 2.2.25 code too, and maybe even in 2.6.x?
> > Forwarded this to the Linux/mac68k list too.
>
> Here's the corresponding patch, as sent to Marcelo:
>
>     http://linux-m68k-cvs.ubb.ca/~geert/linux-m68k-2.4.x-merging/integrated-2.4.23-pre2/098-sonic.diff
>
> Should I apply it to 2.6.x as well? Anyone who can test?

Sonic is broken on macs, and I think that the only other user of sonic.c
is the MIPS jazzsonic driver.

On the 2.2 front, the other drivers that call dev_kfree_skb_irq at
interrupt time all #define it as dev_kfree_skb anyway, so I guess the fix
won't be so simple for 2.2.25.

-F