Error while loading shared libraries: unexpected PLT reloc type 0x00

Hello,

[Please CC me on reply]

I have some problems with the compilation of coq on 68k:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=coq&ver=8.0pl1-3&arch=m68k&stamp=1093576463&file=log&as=raw

The configure gives the error

ocamlrun: error while loading shared libraries: unexpected PLT reloc
type 0x00
I found the Objective-Caml compiler but cannot find its version number!
Is it installed properly ?
Configuration script failed!
make: *** [configure-stamp] Error 1

This package did compile on m68k a few days ago (I see no change in the
package that could have caused this error) and I don't have this kind of
error on other archs.

Googling a bit gave me the thread
http://lists.debian.org/debian-68k/2003/02/msg00008.html
on this list, where it turned out to be a binutils / glibc problem.

Has anyone an idea of what's going wrong here?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Samuel.

--