Re: xfce

Gavin,

Ok, so why then do I get the same error when I try to start Dillo? Shouldn't it start up whatever it needs? Do I need to installed the x-window-system also?

Tony

On Thursday 19 August 2004 03:15, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> > When I type startx it says command not found.
>
> That's not expected, but it can be solved ;-)

I would have expected it, since an X application needs only the X libraries to
run because it can be exported to a remote display - you have to specifically
install x-window-system to get a complete local X server :)

gdh