Re: m68k und ipv6?

Finn Thain wrote:

Does anyone have a mac without a SONIC NIC? That would be an AV Quadra

I have a Quadra 840AV with MACE, although I recently pulled it out of
production since I needed some features of later kernels. It's still set
up and functional, I could try some stuff on it. It is running Debian
Unstable so unless something has changed I won't be able to compile
kernels on it. I haven't set up a Woody box with gcc 3.0 nor gotten any
cross-compilers going on my x86 Linux boxes.

Incidentally, I also have a couple Asante 10/100 Fast Ethernet nubus
cards I'd love to see working even if the actual performance gain is
likely to be minimal to none.

Scott Holder