Re: "unable to open initial console" overcame

V Út, 10. 08. 2004 v 01:41, Stephen R Marenka píše:
> > console=tty0
> > in bootargs (kernel parameters) fixes it and the d-i boots

> Well I think it's required for any machine using a serial console.

I am not using a serial console. I have just added debug=ser, that's
all. I hope the debug=ser works at lower kernel level and that it
doesn't affect the console. It would be kinda stupid if my serial cable
debugging caused me all the trouble with Unable to open the initial
console.

Petr