Re: Debian Sarge Installation Manual

V Út, 03. 08. 2004 v 15:40, Stephen R Marenka píše:
> I'm thinking that dumping the (4MB) initrd to harddisk should work.

for some unknown reason I cannot get this trick to work with the sarge's
d-i. It does work for woody's ramdisk, though.

Note that I tried also the "init=/bin/sh". No help. Kernel panic.

I checked the 4MB image by mounting on the loop device. The contents
seems to be OK (the /bin/sh is there and links to busybox).

Any idea what else to try?

Petr