Re: Debian 3.0 on Performa 400 (LC II)

I had linux on a 2ci and although my ram situation was a bit more
generous (20mb) i still found the installation of packages laborious. It
was not uncommon for installs to seemingly remain frozen in time for
ages before suddenly springing back to life. I have no explanation as to
what caused it, otherwise the little 2ci ran pretty flawlessly for about
12 months (as a web server no less:)

david