Re: Xfree86 : Fatal Error

Brad Boyer wrote:

On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 06:42:42AM -0500, Hank wrote:
Your mac partition is probably on sda. If you want to know which partition just enter the following:
<fdisk /dev/sda>

The regular fdisk program reads PC style partition maps. You
should use mac-fdisk to read a Mac style partition map.

fdisk is already a symbolic link to mac-fdisk on a mac install.

Also, with
fdisk and mac-fdisk, you can add the -l flag to just print the
partition map without having to enter any extra commands.

That's interesting. And all this time I've been wasting when I could have been doing fdisk -l

mac-fdisk -l /dev/sda

More info about the package here:

http://packages.debian.org/stable/base/mac-fdisk

	Brad Boyer