SURVEY: Do you still use your m68k box for something useful?

Hi!

Because there are always ongoing discussion about the sense to support m68k
in Debian and that only the m68k porters itself are really using their boxes
but noone else, I would like to ask you, if you are still using your m68k
boxes with Linux regularly.

Please just reply privately!

There's no need for public reply to the list. I'll publish the results on a
website and announce it here as well. I think a "voting" period of two weeks
is fairly ok for everyone to answer. So, the survey will end on Feb. 28.
23:59 CET.

1. Do you use a m68k box with Linux regularly?

[ ] m6-what? What are you talking about?
[ ] Yes, I do.
[ ] Not really regularly, but I have one that is turned off.
[ ] No, I don't use it anymore

2. How often do you use it?

[ ] Every day.
[ ] Once a week.
[ ] Every now and then, monthly.
[ ] It's a great doorstopper!!!1!

3. What do you use it mostly for? (multiple choice)

[ ] Every days work, even KDE/Gnome and X11.
[ ] Reading email, news...
[ ] Games
[ ] Firewall/Router/Webserver/Mailserver
[ ] Doorstop

Thank you for participating! :-)

--
Ciao...              //