Re: developer account on m68k linux system

On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 10:53:52PM +0100, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:

[CCed to porters list]

> Hmmm... a full "make check" takes over one hour on a fast
> Athlon or P4 system, so I'd expect it to take days on a
> 68060 system.  Perhaps I could limit the testsuite to
> C compile testes only to do it faster.

Hmmm, usually it's not really a problem to give you a developer account, but
currently we have still a big backlog due to the compromise of the Debian
network, but more 060 machines are in the queue to be made available.

So, I would suggest that you start to do your work on Wouters quickstep and
switch maybe later to a faster 060 when the additional machines are
available.

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/