Re: X now working

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 10:36:34PM +0100, Storm66 wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 11:57, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 12:17:41AM +0100, Storm66 wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > After my previous mail I investigate the area of fonts and font server.
> > >
> > > The m68k font server does not work.
> >
> > In that case, please file a detailed bugreport (at least as detailed as
> > reasonably possible), so that the problem can be found, debugged, and
> > remedied.  Thanks.
>
> I would like to do so, but I do not think to have enough material to give
> a good path to the solution.
> I am not a "X" pro and don't know how to describe efficiently the problem.

That's no problem; a good description of the symptoms that made you
conclude that the font server does not work and the willingness to
answer any questions asked is everything you need. I've suggested to
report the bug, not to fix it -- that is the maintainers'
responsability :-)

--
Wouter Verhelst
"Stop breathing down my neck." "My breathing is merely a simulation."