Re: Disk Eject Problem

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 11:31:29PM -0200, Daniel Bolgheroni wrote:
> I've got the file. So, I'm using the Linux version of Stuffit Expander.
>
> I saw that after extracted, I must use Disk Copy to put the system on
> floppies. But I don't have a machine with MacOS and Disk Copy available.
> Is there any way to do this with GNU/Linux?

You can do that with the 'hfstools', which should allow you to unstuff
a BinHex-format file on a floppy.

If they say you need to use something called 'Disk Copy', I presume that
means you've got an image. If that is the case, please try the
following:

dd if=image of=/dev/fd0

which should write your image (presuming it is in a file called 'image'
in the current directory) to a floppy disk.

--
wouter at grep dot be

"Human knowledge belongs to the world"
  -- From the movie "Antitrust"