reschedule gforth, please?

close 217768
thanks

Can someone please reschedule gforth to build on m68k? It failed to build in the past, but I just built the exact same version successfully in crest's unstable chroot today while trying to reproduce it for the gcc maintainers, so I can only assume whatever toolchain issue was causing the bad assembly code generation was somehow magically fixed between when it was reported and today.

Hurray for self-fixing bugs, I guess. :-\

-=Eric "I swear, I didn't touch *anything*"