RC bug - recompiling scsh

Hi,

Please help me solving an RC bug in sarge, *preferably* before we
release it.

Debian has been distributing scsh, a scheme dialect geared towards
writing shell-script-like stuff, in main since August 1998. Alas, it
is not DFSG-free, and AFAIK never was. I have now put it back in
non-free, but then the autobuilders don't build it anymore. Thus, it
is out of date on most architectures, and thus won't enter testing.

So, it needs to be recompiled manually (and uploaded) on all these
arches. I'd do it myself, but I don't have access to non-i386
machines; I'm not (yet) a Debian developer, so I don't have access to
the machines Debian has for this purpose. So, could please someone do
it? The package has cleanly auto-built in the (recent) past, so there
should be no problem.

We have induced our users in error for more than 5 years. Please help
me getting this to stop with the release of sarge. Thanks.

The arches that are concerned are:

 arm
 hppa
 m68k
 mips
 mipsel
 powerpc
 s390
 sparc

P.S.: M-F-T set to debian-devel@l.d.o, as it is probably not relevant
      to crosspost the answers, too. If your answer is port-specific
      (like "I'm taking care of it"), feel free to change it back to
      the port's specific ML, but please still CC me; I'm not
      subscribed to these lists.

--
Lionel