Amiga parallel port printing 2.4.20 kernel

Hello,

Has anyone else observed printing from the parallel port not working
on Linux m68k kernel 2.4.20 for the Amiga?  I booted back into 2.2.20
to test and parallel port printing works there.

lpq indicates that the printer is offline when I can see that it
is online. The printer is an HP deskjet.  I also get an error
when I try cp file /dev/lp0 which also works under 2.2.20 kernel.

My dmesg can be found at http://www.luminet.net/~lancetag/dmesg

Thanks,

--Lance
--
Lance Tagliapietra | lancetag@luminet.net | Contract Software Engineer
Amiga Enthusiast   |   TeXnically Aware   | Embedded Systems Developer