Amiga Woody Installation

Hi!,

I'm a Linux newbie and have trouble with the installation of Woody.
The installer can't find my harddisk. The linux partitions are:

DH3: 7533 MB root, dostype: "LNX\0"
DH4: 452 MB swap, dostype: "SWP\0"

I added the following arguments to the standard install script:

"video=amifb:pal nolangchooser ide=doubler --model 1"

Amiboot detects an A2000, although it's an A500 and the model flag is set.

My Amiga:
A500T, EMatrix (Viper) 030, MMU & FPU, 1 MB chip, 24 MB fast
OS 3.1
IDE 1: HD Maxtor 40 GB, ZIP 100 MB
IDE 2: CD-ROM
SCSI: no device

On the Turboboard is the same IDE controller as on A1200 and A4000.

I hope someone knows an answer.

cu

Stefan Pietzonke