Re: How to code drivers?

On Friday 19 September 2003 07:20, you wrote:
[Driver codeing resources?]

> The best starting place is the Linux kernel code.  Look at the driver
> code for a similar device.   For instance if your going to write an
> Ethernet driver, look at the code for other Ethernet devices for your
> hardware platform.

Thanks, I'll be sure to do that.

Also, if anyone is familiar with any "less obvious" resources (nice if
they are AMIGA spesific) please let me know.

PS: I appologize to the first 3 people who answered this mail for
directing my reply to them personaly, and not to the list. I'll try to
pay a little for attention in the future :)

Regards,

Per