Re: 68k or m68k port status

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 02:21:34PM -0500, Drew Scott Daniels wrote:
> What's happening with the m68k port?
> - debian-68k [1] has two posts so far this month.

So? I guess this means no user has any problems with debian-m68k, the port
is in perfect shape. Nothing wrong with that.

> - debian-devel-m68k-changes [2] doesn't seem to have had any posts since
>   March 18th this year (no new m68k packages?).
> - debian-m68k-changes [3] just seems to collect spam.

I think the changes posts have been switched off, check the dupload manpage.
If you want to see what is built, have a look at buildd.d.o, it also has
more statistics than crest (ie a comparision of all arches).

> - m68k-build@nocrew.org [4] doesn't seem to have had a post since April.

Your message is the 43rd (non-spam) message in my folder in July, you are
obviously not subscribed to that list.

> - the m68k buildd [5] seems to say something's happening, but it's hard to
>   tell what. The stats [6] seem to say most of the m68k port is up to
>   date, is this true?

Yes. Check the Failed and Needs_build pages for what is not up to date and
where we could use your help fixing bugs.

Christian