68k or m68k port status
What's happening with the m68k port?
- debian-68k  has two posts so far this month.
- debian-devel-m68k-changes  doesn't seem to have had any posts since
March 18th this year (no new m68k packages?).
- debian-m68k-changes  just seems to collect spam.
- email@example.com  doesn't seem to have had a post since April.
- the m68k buildd  seems to say something's happening, but it's hard to
tell what. The stats  seem to say most of the m68k port is up to
date, is this true?
Out of curiosity: Someone told me the m in m68k stands for Motorola, and
I've heard there are other 68k makers other than Motorola, but who else?