Re: linux-2.4.20 CVS kernel-image for atari

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 11:27:27PM +0100, Storm66 wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 16:11, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
>
> I use Amiga kernels (and test it) as soon as possible and as often as
> possible. I confirm that the 2.4.20 kernel is stable, it does not hang
> any more as it was in december. I had it running 5 days without a
> problem and stopping only as I want to use AMigaDOS.

Good to hear, mine has been running now 2.5 days, built mozilla and a few
smaller packages. So I am pretty confident (except for affs...).

> If I can help to test anything .....

It would be good if you could test the kernel-image I made, see if it works
for you (you and me have pretty much identical hardware, it would be good if
other hardware were tested, too), have any comments on the config, want
more/less modules, etc. If the devfs works, haven't tested that myself yet.

Christian