Patching kernel-sources.

As usual I have forgotten how to do this..

I like fiddling around compiling my own kernels and I thought I'd have a go
with 2.2.14.

However, I don't remember how to patch the kernel-source. Both the
kernel-source and the kernel-patch trees are in place in /usr/src but then
I'm stuck...

Configuring and compiling the kernel I remember very well how to, but not
patching the source-tree for m68k.

So, can please anyone remind me how this is done.

Thomas Sjölin

You cannot kill time without injuring eternity.
-- Thoreau