Re: can't boot linux

On Friday, November 1, 2002, at 07:44  PM, MaX wrote:

On Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:12:10 +0100
Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono <lo_oris@despammed.com> wrote:

i have a video board and an ethernet adaptor... i hope they don't
cause conflicts! do you suggest to try removing them?

sure!

my MacIIci won't boot with the video card.

try to isolate the problem removing all cards.
after it, try adding the  ethernet card.

Heck--my Mac IIci wouldn't even boot the Mac OS with the video card installed, unless the monitor was supported by the card. Let me be clear--even if the monitor was hooked up to the motherboard video port, the computer would not start up with the video card installed.

So yeah, I'd say yank out the cards, and think twice before reinstalling the video card.

Matt