Re: Mac LC II

At 06:04 PM 10/14/2002 -0700, you wrote:
Only the installation manual (see link in my .sig), but it should be
fairly complete in the steps needed. Many of the LCs are not
supported, because of the processor type they used; you can check
www.netbsd.org/Ports for details on linux support for your machine.

It seems all the LCs should work, except maybe the original LC. I've run Debian on an LCIII and LC475. A LCII is rather a crippled LCIII, so aside from the memory limitations I think it would work.

Definitely works on an LCIII and 475 at any rate.

Scott Holder