Re: Mac LC II

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 01:30:07AM -0400, Chris Mulligan wrote:
> I have 2 Mac LCs, one an LCII with upgraded RAM, external modems, a 500MB
> SCSI drive and external SCSI CD-ROM. I'd love to put Debian on at least
> one, but there isn't much information about how to do this.
>
> Also, if I do decide to go with this, how should I proceed? Download 2.2
> CDs? What about 3.0? Is there a tutorial somewhere I didn't find?

Only the installation manual (see link in my .sig), but it should be
fairly complete in the steps needed. Many of the LCs are not
supported, because of the processor type they used; you can check
www.netbsd.org/Ports for details on linux support for your machine.

|      <http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual>     |
|        debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>       |
|                  To Have, Give All to All (ACIM)               |