Re: Trouble booting an MVME147 with Linux

Hi,
  I don't know what is causing your problems - the procedure worked for
me, although I probably havn't tried it in the last 2 years or so.  One
way round it might be to dump the kernel/ramdisk file to a disk using
some other system, then use 147bug to read the disk in to memory and
'go' it.

Richard