Did anybody of you manage to install Woody on a ATARI TT030 ?

Hi,

I trie to install woody om my ATARI TT030.

Configuration:

TOS 3.06
4 MB ST-RAM
16 MB TT-RAM
intern SCSI-Hardisk at ID 0, 1GB
extern SCSI-CD-ROM at ID 3
1 HD-Floppy-Drive

One Partition BGM 140 MB C:\ (under Woody it is named /dev/sda1)
One Partition BGM 40  MB D:\ (under Woody it is named /dev/sda2)

I boot from C:\ATARI\BOOTSTRA.PRG

I create a Partition /dev/sda3 for swapping with 40 MB.
I create a Parttion /dev/sda4 as root with 799 MB. (At my first attemp I
tried with a smaller root and with a extra Partions for /usr /var and /home.
I had the same result as now.)

I mount /dev/sda3 as swap-device.
I mount /dev/sda4 as root,
I set the keyboard to "german" layout.
I install drivers.gz.
I load the driver "Network Dummy" to the kernel.
I configure TCP-IP.

My cdrom is recognized from the bootloader as /dev/sr0. When asking for the
source for the Base system, I could not select my CD-ROM, because the driver
/dev/sr0 was missing. In console2 I found /dev/sr2 and /dev/sr3. "mknod
/dev/sr0 b 11 0" works, "chmod 660 ..."  and "chgrp cdrom ..." worked too.
Then in console1 I could select "Installation from CD-ROM".

"Installing Base System" starts.
After "configuring required packages":
"Installing base packages" starts.

The result is that I get the message:

"debootstrap exited with an error (return value 1)"

That is all. I tried this a all a few times.

Who will help?

Regards

Thomas Scherk, Kiel, Germany