Debian on Amiga : Thank you all

Hallo,
thank you all for your help. I installed now Debian.
Now an overview:
I have got "Debian Gnu Linux3.0.0 official m68k "Woody", one CD is missing.
I didn´t found the Amiga files, so I downloaded it to my "Work:" partition
and "Debian" drawer.
Your help was very succesfull: I took editpad and edited the file now to
"amiboot-5.6 -d -k vmlinux.tmp -r root.bin root=dev/ram video=amifb:pal
nolangschooser"

My SCSI CD-ROM-drives are not succesfully mounted, I connected an IDE drive
and it worked.

Now I try to install my Voodoo 3 3000 and my Mediator PCI board.

So thanks a lot.
Best regards,
Michael

Anyone can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
-- Cicero