Re: start address of kernel

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 01:34:16PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> Most Debian developers abandoned this list a long time ago citing a
> too-high proportion of clueless newbies asking redundant questions.  In
> my assessment that isn't a problem anymore, but those folks haven't come
> back.  Maybe they just don't like dealing with users; it takes so much
> patience to work on an m68k these days that they don't have any left
> over for people.  :)

Most questions are mac questions, maybe most debian developers have never
seen a mac? Oups, there is one, and another...
I think the users on the list are quite able to help other users with
questions. And all of the misdirected mails get forwarded, maybe it takes a
little longer than if they were sent to the right list in the first place.

> (Hmm, on investigation, the linux-m68k list is either dead, or no one
> has bothered to update http://www.linux-m68k.org/mail.html in along
> time, judging by the number of dead links.)

[...]
Chris Lawrence <webmaster@linux-m68k.org> (31 Dec 1999 at 01:25 CST)

Maybe you can give him a hand? ;-)

Christian