Re: root lock-out

Hello again all,

It seems that maybe I wasn't actually locked out (at least not permanently). I have just managed to log in as
root (first time I tried this time) and it told me (correctly) that I had three failed attempts previously.
Maybe there is a time delay before log in attempts are allowed again (although once it told me I had exceeded
the attempts allowed, I left it alone for an hour or so).

Think I'll just log in as a user from now on (unless root access is absolutely necessary...)

Nick.