Stuck on install

Hi,

I keep getting directed to other lists to post my questions. I hop this
is the right one.

I can't complete an install because my screen looses characters on the
left side when I get to the part where the installer wants to partition
the hard drive. I have a full screen up until then.

If someone could send me the commands/options list for that screen,
( the one where it says some thing about /sda or ? for help), I might be

able to complete the install.

The full screen was there before, it may come back once the install is
complete. The lost screen real estate may come back.

I'm using a IIfx with MacOS 7.6.1. I believe the package I'm trying to
install is "woody"

Thanks,
--
John B.